It is a private pool for EPHOA residents and their guests.
Encino Park Residents can reserve the pool for private parties outside our normal pool hours and can also reserve a cabana during pool hours.
Please contact the Encino Park Office for more information on reserving the pool for a private party or reserving a cabana. All cabana AND pool reservations must be made 2 weeks in advance.
The EPHOA pool is host to the Encino Blue Sharks Swim Team. This team is made of residents and non-residents. For more information, please click the link to be taken to the Blue Sharks website.
The pool opens May 14 through September 25 on the following days:
- Weekends Only (Saturday and Sunday) May 14 & 15, 21 & 22, and 28th. Will be open on May 30th for Memorial Day Weekend.
- Full Time: May 28-31
- June 1-30
- July 1-31
- August 1-14
- Weekends Only (Saturday and Sunday) August 20- September 25. Will be open September 5th for Memorial Day Weekend.
- Pool Hours are 1 pm- 9 pm.
- The pool must be closed if there is thunder and/or lightening within the vicinity.
- Your pool access device will not grant you access outside of the above outlined times.
The Board of Directors allows each property within the Association to be in possession of 2 pool access devices. First card is free, the second card is $10. The additional access device is $10.00 and can be purchased onsite at the EPHOA office with a check or money order.
If you are a tenant, please provide the pool access device form, filled out by the homeowner, and an authorization letter from the property owner or managing agent at the time of purchase.Use Requirements:
The following criteria must be met to use the pool:
- Must be current on all assessments with a zero balance prior to issuance/activation of a pool card.
- Must have a pool card, fob or other device to enter the facility.
- Must be a resident/member and/or guest of a resident/member.
- Non-paid resident of the association may not be considered a guest.
- All members and guests are expected to abide by the pool rules and failure to do so will result in a suspension of access for the remainder of the pool season or an amount determined by the board.